There are two things you can do to delete a Facebook Business Manager Account:
- Delete a Facebook Business Manager
- Remove yourself from a Facebook Business Manager
To delete a Facebook Business Manager Account:
1. Go to this page https://business.facebook.com/ and Facebook will display all Facebook Business Managers that you are associated with
2. Click on the Facebook Business you want to delete
3. On the next page click the square fly-out menu in the left nav and then click on Business Settings
4. This will take you to the full Facebook Business Manger
5. In the left nav of Facebook Business Settings go to Business Info
6. Under Business Info you will have two options
1. Permanently Delete Business – This option only displays if you are the owner/creator of the Business or if you are a full admin on the Facebook Business Manager. Only do this if you are 100% sure you want to delete the Facebook Business Manager.
2. Remove yourself from the Business – This is the more common use case. Rather than deleting the business you will be removed from the Facebook Business Manager Account. Keep in mind doing this will mean you no longer have access to any assets you have been assigned to for this Business.
Back to the 👉 Facebook Business Manager Guide